La villa la vie, Villa in Polop for 8 people
Modern and comfortable villa with private pool in Polop, on the Costa Blanca, Spain for 8 persons. The villa is situated in a hilly and residential area and at 5 km from La Nucia.
The villa has 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and 1 guest toilet, spread over 2 levels. The accommodation offers privacy, a wonderful pool and a view of the mountains. Its comfort and the vicinity of sports activities make this a fine villa to celebrate your holidays with family or friends.
Interior of the villa
- 2 level villa
- air conditioned living room with television and DVD player
- air conditioned dining room
- additional living room
- 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and 1 guest toilet
- satellite antenna (Sat Holandés) and cable television (TDT)
- utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- kitchen with electric hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator-freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle and toaster
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms, each with double bed and bathroom en-suite
- air-conditioned bedroom with double bed
- 3 en-suite bathrooms, each with double washbasin, shower and toilet
- bathroom with single washbasin, shower and toilet
- total of 4 bathrooms
Exterior of the villa
- enclosed plot
- private pool measuring 10m x 5m and 2,2m deep
- 4 terraces, of which 2 covered
- outdoor shower
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- private enclosed parking space
- nearest town: La Nucia (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest beach within 10 kilometers of the villa
- nearest port: Altea -Albir (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest airport: Alicante (within 100 kilometers of the villa)
- second nearest airport: Valencia ( > 100 kilometers of the villa)
- public transport: bus within 5 kilometers of the villa
- pets are not allowed
Features and services included in the rental price of the villa
- internet (WiFi)
- vacuum cleaner and iron and ironing board
- bed linen and towels
- reception service and 24 hours emergency service
Features and services at extra charge
- central heating and air-conditioned (4 air conditioned units)
- extra bed and children bed/cot (on demand)
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Polop, on the Costa Blanca
- bar (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- amusement park (Terra Mitica), zoo (Mundomar), wild life park (Terra Natura) and water park (Aqualandia) (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
Sights and culture in Polop, on the Costa Blanca
- museum (Museo Frax Albir), church (Altea) and ruin (Ruinas Albir) (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
- tennis, hiking, cycling and climbing (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- golf, horse riding and canoeing (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
Official accommodation identification number: AT-447988-A
Reviews from Villa La villa la vie in Polop
The scale in each category runs from 1 to 10, with 10 being the best score for that category.
Number of clients who have reviewed this accommodation
The rating of the design, the furniture and the decoration in the living room, dining room and the bedrooms.
Valuation of comfort and quality of the terraces (covered and uncovered), the barbecue and the outdoor furniture.
Peace and tranquillity
Valuation of the privacy in the garden of the accommodation: visibility from the road, distance from the neighbours etc. A tranquil situation will be valued according to the noise level of the surroundings: busy streets, town, beach etc.
Garden and swimming pool
The garden and the swimming pool are valued according to size, design, quality and comfort.
Valuation of the views of the surrounding from the accommodation.(Is not included in the average score)
The kitchen is valued to size, design, available equipment and comfort.
The bathrooms are valued to size, design, equipment and comfort offered.
Location of Polop
This cozy village of the Marina Baja dominates the entrance of the
Mediterranean coast through the valley of Guadalest to the interior of
the mountains. Situated on a summit, inland from Benidorm, it surrounds
an ancient Moorish castle, built in the early 10th century as a
strategic fortification of the region.
Landscape and surroundings of Polop
described as an attractive mountain village, Polop is surrounded by the
cliffs of the Salt and Canet de Xirles and the mountains of Monte
Ponoig, cradle of inspiration for Gabriel Miró who captured the
enchantment of this area in his books and named the silhouette of Mount
Ponoig as "The sleeping lion", which sits above the town of whitewashed
houses, under the watchful eye of its castle.
rough and rocky mountain of the "Sleeping Lion" with steep slopes forms
a massive east-west orientated range that maintains continuity with the
Puig Campana of Benidorm.
Sports and hobbies in Polop
nearness of the village to the mountains of Ponoch and Xirles turns it
into an ideal place to practice outdoors activities: camping, hiking,
and trekking with its well marked routes. An alternative holiday to the
tourism of the coast. Offering a more tranquil option, with a wide
variety of accommodation, in the typical white and blue features of the
villages of the Alicante coast.
among their traditions are their handmade embroidery work and needle
work. A great highlight is its famous fountain of "The Garrofer" formed
by 221 jets that flow with clear water, a lovely place to stop and rest
in the middle of the tourist route that leads to the "sources of the
Gastronomy of Polop
into account the high mountainous activity and the hard work at the
countryside, Polop's gastronomy is characterized for its energetic and
tasty dishes, with products from the Alicante mountains and the
Mediterranean sea close to the village. Standing out between its
delights we can mention the " piles of dascsa ", the " l'olleta of blat
", the " l'arròs both fressols i naps " and the traditional Alicante
paella, without forgetting the Marina Baja sweet specialties like the
sweet potatoes cake and the coca Maria, between others.